September 21, 2008: 6 weeks 5 days old

I'm sick of taking pictures of Silas in his carseat. We walked to the Quiet Storm where we met Maya and Ryder for breakfast. Someday I will remember to take a picture with Maya holding Silas. Until then...


He is getting so close to figuring out how to get his thumb into his mouth. It's neat to watch him getting closer and closer every day.












Here it really looked like he was looking right at me. He has started to show more facial expressions lately. Maybe next time he's staring at the fan I'll take a video of it so you can see them all.

3 comments:

heltones said...

Yay, I get to see him, despite being in Colorado for two days!

Zen Zochniak said...

I think he is starting to look more like Eric

Bethany said...

I can't tell who he looks like yet. I just think he's cute :). Though he definitely has Eric's forehead and hairline.