Grabbing the reins


Well, Bethany and I have been slack in updating this blog since she went back to work in August/September. I sort of suspected I should take a greater role in writing on his blog when I quit my job at the end of September to watch Silas full-time, but I didn't quite get there until now. I'm going to post as I see fit, and Bethany will do interstitial posts when she feels moved and has the time to put bits into the computer. The next few posts will be a quick catch up of what Silas and I do all day...

Thanks for sticking with us.

-Eric

PS. You'll note there is an extra person in the thermal image above. We took it at the Carnegie Science Center, and it was too challenging to wrestle a timed-out kid in a stroller, the streams of people wanting to see the exhibit (or just walking through), and the digital camera trying to think too hard about how to take the picture...

No comments: