December 12, 2009: 16 months and counting

Hooray for Papa for updating Silas's blog! They have so much fun together, it really makes me happy.

In the meantime, while the boys are sleeping in, I have finally got all of the pictures from October through the beginning of December up on our flickr site. We have been doing so much, it is really tough to update it all here, so I am going to just post a link to Silas's folder.

I must add one video though. Maya and Ryder got married on October 24th at the Mattress Factory. The wedding was beautiful and loads of fun. One of the nice things about it, was all of the guests were given time to wander around the museum. We must have spent at least 10 minutes in what I tend to call 'the dot rooms.' Silas had so much fun, and I can't remember the last time that I smiled so much, for so long! This definitely gets chalked up as one of my early fond memories of Silas.

1 comment:

3leet said...

Hilarious, he just keeps going! So many dots and mirrors!