August 16, 2009: 12 months 11 days old

Happy Birthday Auggie! Eric, Silas and I went to South Park today to celebrate Auggie's first birthday. I'll post pictures Wednesday when I do the weekly update. A couple of other things that have gone on in the past few days... Silas has gotten his eighth tooth. He now has 4 on top and 4 on the bottom (all in front). He also survived an entire week of both Eric and I working full time. I got a part time job that required one week of training and we found a great babysitter to come and take care of Silas all week. She did a great job. So great, that Eric and I decided at the last minute to take part in an Adventure Race on Saturday morning while she came back and babysat Silas again. Here's some official pics of the race. There aren't any pictures of Eric and me, but there is one of our bikes (first pic, second row).It's been a jam-packed week!

1 comment:

heltones said...

Look closer, you can see the top of my head in picture 001 and about 1/2 of my face in 010. :)

I guess we'd should have done the run, if you wanted to a better photo op.