April 10, 2009: 8 months 5 days old

I don't ever do this(post pics from a day that is not today), but Chris in Madison just posted a bunch of photos from our visit back in March. I am putting three here that I think are great. Check out the rest of them here. Ok, this is also a long post 'cause I have lots to share that happened today. We went to visit Eric at work. AND, Silas just got a new 'walker wagon.' It is a special wagon that he can walk behind and it has some resistance so it won't go rolling away from him and make him fall. Pics below.



Silas visiting Eric at work
Silas with his new walker wagon

2 comments:

Steph said...

He is really such a cute kid. I love the pictures and that push toy looks great!

Bethany said...

Thanks Steph. Notice he is wearing Max's pullover :). Thanks again for the diapers and clothes. Everything is working out great!