November 29, 2008: 16 weeks 4 days old

We all had so much fun together for Thanksgiving, though we really tried to cram a lot in to our last full day together and things got a little stressful at times. Overall, it was still a fabulous day.

So, we started out with brunch at Pamela's
Pamela's on Saturday

The women + Silas then went to REI and bought some hats...
Hats all around!

Then it was back to the house for leftovers and turkey soup, and a little more quality family time.
Grandma and Grandpa with Silas

2 comments:

Steph said...

Silas has the same hat as Max, and Katie has the hat that Zoe is wearing. Of course it is a bit too big on her but she picked it so she wears it all the time!

Anonymous said...

That's great! I wish there were more choices for infant hats that didn't look totally ridiculous. I like this one, I just fret that he will have an allergic reaction to the wool. But, that's me... I worry. I'm working on it.